Monday, November 29, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar

I had heard that Apple cider vinegar and candida yeasts do not get along so I thought I would give this a go.  I put 2 teaspoons of it into 500ml of water and drink it throughout the day.

When choosing your apple cider vinegar it must be raw unfiltered and unpasteurized.  I found Braggs in my health food store so purchased that one.  At first I didn't like that taste much I thought it was a bit like drinking liquid chips, but now I find its like apple drops.  Much better than liquid chips!!

Apple cider vinegar is delicious, rich in vital nutrients, and truly a valuable item in your diet. Most vinegars in the shops have been pasteurized, even distilled, and filtered.
That kills all the good stuff!

Apple Cider vinegar is rich in natural enzymes which aid digestion. It also helps to restore the natural balance of healthy bacteria in the gut by creating a perfect environment for those healthy bacteria to grow, all while keeping yeast like candida in check. 

Some people with candida find that it aggravates there symptoms but this may be due to the candida die off reaction.  Personally I don't think I have any problems with it so I'm going to stick with this one.

What are your thoughts on ACV?
Shinny
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am using this as well, good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used ACV once.. I got sicker thn I had ever gotten.

    I know it works for some... but for me... No Way

    Thanks for linking up your candida blog to the linky. Terry

    ReplyDelete