Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fajitas Seasoning

I love Mexican food and fajitas are one of my favourite recipes.  Being on the anti-candida diet has made it more difficult to have this meal as there are preservatives and sugar added to nearly everything you need for this meal.  Here is my fajitas seasoning that I think beats any Old El Passo seasoning.

1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
black pepper



I fry the chicken until the outside is completely white and starting to brown.  I then place all the above seasonings in a bowl with 200ml of boiling water and mix until all the powders dissolve.  Pour the mix over the chicken until it reduces and makes a paste on the chicken.

This is lovely with tortilla recipe I posted earlier.

Happy Munching!
Shiny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment