Monday, January 3, 2011

Feeling Sick

I was feeling really nauseous yesterday with major stomach pains and vomiting.  It all passed after about 6 hours. 

I've no idea if I caught a bug or if it was something I ate or maybe even die-off.  I had drank a small glass of my kefir water and ate some buckwheat pancakes with rashers and garlic butter.  I was pretty much feeling lousy immediately after eating.  I have had the pancakes before so maybe it was the kefir water or a bug.

I am now too afraid to drink the remaining batch of kefir water but have continued to make some more and will try it again to see if the same thing happens.  I really hope it was just a bug as I have read great stories about kefir and its health benefits.

Feeling much better now.
Shiny
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I did not handle the kefir well at all. It bothered my sinuses and caused nausia and headaches for me. I kept it up for a week, just in case it was die off, but I continued to get worse. I was hoping I had just tried it too early in the game but I am not sure. Good luck! Ginger root capsules will help nausia really fast. I have been using it on a regular basis since the zinc I take gives me nausia.

    ReplyDelete