Friday, February 11, 2011

New Love on Valentines Weekend!

I have to admit I am a lip balm junkie.  I am completely obsessed with them.  Its probably due to the fact that if I don't have one on hand at all times my lips become very unsightly in a matter of hours.   In fact, the mere realisation that I have left the house without a lipbalm in my bag almost immediately results in a feeling of panic, that feeling when your heart sinks to the bottom of your stomach! Stupid really since dry lips are not the end of the world.  

If you had read my last post, I was going in search of a new lip balm that contained no yeast.  I was hoping Nuxe reve de miel would save my lips but it turned out to have citric acid in it, so a big no no.  But I have stumbled upon ROC Enydrial or should I say it fell for me on valentines weekend.  I was standing in the pharmacy having my usual look for a lip balm I picked up a bottle of cream and knocked over another product which I managed to catch.  It was a yeast free lip balm! I took it as sign and immediately purchased it.  Now I think I'm in love.  This is the nicest lip balm I have ever had, within a matter of minutes my lips felt really soft and soothed.  It has a nice non-sticky consistency and doesn't leave your lips dry.

I also noticed in the ingredients that it contains Capric/caprylic triglyceride.  Could this be the same caprylic that I have been drinking to kill off my Candida?  I have no idea but a big plus if it is as it might keep future craps at the sides of the mouth at bay.  It also is free of petroleum which is good because I reckon that actually dries out the lips.

I will update you if my love continues to blossom!
Shiny

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I'm glad to hear you've found new love, I hope it turns out to be a lasting relationship!

    ReplyDelete